Noble Learning is a micro company, owned and managed by Sue Noble, Lead Coach, Coaching Supervisor, Trainer and Facilitator. Sue works with a network of highly skilled facilitators, coaches and consultants to support you with your management, leadership and coaching needs.
- We develop people in powerful communication skills which includes Coaching, Listening, Feedback and Emotional Intelligence
- We provide Accredited and non-accredited Management, Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring training
- We coach individuals to raise awareness of self and others, to take responsibility for what they do and to improve behaviours and performance
- We supervise new and experienced coaches to improve their coaching practice and work within ethical boundaries with their clients
- We support you, the organisation, managers and teams to be the very best they can be
Contact Sue for more information on how Noble Learning can support your business.
Sue Noble, Director of Learning and Development – email@example.com
Virtual Group Coaching – Bite Size Learning for Managers and Leaders
Gain a valuable and internationally recognised Chartered Management Institute Accredited Level 5 qualification programme delivered on a virtual 121 basis for just £2100