Noble Learning, established in 2011 by Sue Noble, offers training in powerful coaching, mentoring, and person-centred leadership skills. Sue’s aim is to share her knowledge, experience, and expertise to give businesses and individuals the tools to harness these skills and use them within the workplace in a practical and structured way.
A successful micro-company, Noble Learning has worked with organisations in most business sectors. As lead trainer and coach, Sue supports managers and teams to develop an awareness of self and others, and crucial role model behaviours. Clients are provided with the practical techniques they need to manage challenging situations.
Working with Sue you will experience:
- Inspirational and thought-provoking learning and discovery
- True expertise and knowledge in the field of leadership skills, emotional intelligence, coaching and mentoring
- Engagement and interest in organisations, their vision and values and workplace challenges
- Curiosity – about people, their teams and how to develop skills so that they can get the best from themselves and from others
- Focused, structured and rigorous courses which stretch thinking and assumptions.
My commitment to clients:
- Confidence and capability
- Emotionally intelligent leaders
- Coaching leaders to coach their teams
- Significant improvements in working relationships
- A motivated workforce
- Teams that perform and communicate well together
- Refreshing and positive outcomes
- Value-added leadership training and coaching interventions.
Contact Sue for more information on how Noble Learning can support your business.
Sue Noble, Director of Learning and Development – firstname.lastname@example.org