Creating A Coaching Culture
If you are reading this you are probably an HR or L&D professional considering how to successfully embed a coaching culture within your organisation. You have come to the right place.
Embedding a coaching culture will help organisations to maximise talent and build on existing skills to support individuals within their roles. It also supports individuals to reach their full potential while improving the productivity and competitiveness with the business as a whole. Coaching is also a valuable approach to ensuring well being within your organisation. The ability to talk to someone outside of the organisation without judgement or shame.
For your organisation to be successful it is important that you have a workforce who is:
- Motivated and open to change
- Committed to the organisation
- Takes ownership for what they do
- At the right level of performance and mindset to do their job well.
In their 2008 survey CIPD stated that “Coaching is an increasingly popular tool for supporting personal development”.
Talk to us about
- Embedding a coaching culture within your organisation
- Developing your managers and leaders in how to use coaching skills
- Developing a pool of internal qualified coaches
- The key components of ensuring success and return on investment